Tuesday, August 25, 2015

From Summer to Fall



I can't believe fall is just around the corner. This summer has been amazing and the most epic part (my wedding) is yet to come! What have I been up to? I spent most of the summer in Toronto doing a dream internship and am now back in Vancouver to prepare for the big day. While I'm sad that summer is coming to an end, there is a lot more to look forward to!

Fall fashion always excites me and I've already started updating my wardrobe with a few transition pieces. I've decided that this is the year to try new things - from clothes and shoes to accessories and fragrances. On that note, my new Kate Spade New York Live Colourfully fragrance from Hudson's Bay and thebay.com - it's almost too pretty to use. The floral scent is light and playful just like the brand.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer!