Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ALDO Group Fall 2015 Preview

The weather is finally getting warmer in Toronto! While I am ecstatic about the arrival of summer, I've had Fall on my mind since last week's ALDO Group preview. I had a chance to check out the upcoming collection from ALDO, Call It Spring, and Little Burgundy and added a ton of shoes and accessories to my fall must-have wishlist! What I love the most about the ALDO collection was the revival of 70's retro style done in classic shapes. The Call It Spring collection had the most coveted trends -  the "Buseto" boots  with fold-over plaid and the "Lapole" loafers in patent leather and tassel detail are among my favourites. Last but certainly not least, there was the exciting Misha Nonoo x Aldo Rise collection. I love the modern look of the leather tote with furry accessory and the multi-strap sandals - both are perfect for work and play.

Here are some photos from the preview followed by my top picks!






The "Umsien" Pump (ALDO)
The "Moricle" Bag (ALDO)


The "Evlaviel" Sandal (ALDO)
The "Rerivia" felt hat (ALDO)

The "Albani" gloves (ALDO)
The "Lapole" loafer (Call It Spring)
 The "Zorien" scarf (Call It Spring)
The "Buseto" boot (Call It Spring)
Misha Nonoo x Aldo Rise Tote bag

Misha Nonoo x Aldo Rise Sandal