Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pearls & Tweed

Pink Tartan top, J.Crew skirt, Christian Louboutin shoes, Chanel bag

Pearls and tweed are musts in my wardrobe and I simply can't get enough of the feminine looks created by these classic staples. While I love to accessorize, sometimes I just don't have the time to do so before running out the door. That's what makes this Pink Tartan top every busy girl's dream - the pretty pearl and mesh embellished neckline acts as necklace! The technical jersey fabric and boxy cut makes the top easy and comfortable to wear. I paired it here with a classic pink tweed skirt from J.Crew, simple pumps and a small purse with a pop of colour. I've loved embracing the need to look polished in Business School, which means this West Coast girl won't be wearing yoga pants to class anytime soon!