Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Turn It Up with P&G


I've loved working with P&G in the past and this time I've partnered up with them on the Turn It Up campaign. From Herbal Essences to Olay, familiar to brand new, I got the chance to try some great products this summer. Here are my favourites:

Olay Fresh Effects "Out of This Swirled!" Deep pore cleanser 
The cleanser smells fantastic (white grapefruit and green tea) and I love the exfoliating microbeads.  It leaves my skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean!

Olay Fresh Effects "Everything Off" Makeup removal cloths
These makeup removal cloths are great for those days when you just want to go to bed!

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
I'm a big fan of dry shampoos and this new one from Herbal Essences did not disappoint. It was easy to rub in and didn't leave any residue.