Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Floral

Zara floral dress, Manolo Blahnik hangisi pumps, Chanel timeless clutch, Luxy hair extensions (c/o)

It has been a crazy couple of months and I just realized that I never posted my birthday outfit from May. Better late than never so here are some shots in our living room. This pink floral dress from Zara was one of my favourite spring/summer purchases. It's perfectly girly but also very subtle. The neoprene material has a smoothing effect, which is just amazing! To complete this celebratory look, I added a classic white clutch and wore my "something blue" Hangisi Manolos to pick up the color of the floral pattern.

In case you're wondering how my hair grew so fast, it's actually a set of hair extensions! It's my first time trying extensions and I absolutely love this Ombre Blonde set courtesy of LuxyHair! I was surprised to find how easy it was to clip the pieces in and love that they are 20″ Remy Human Hair that can be easily curled and styled. If you're interested in trying hair extensions, visit LuxyHair.com to see their different sets at amazing prices.