Friday, March 14, 2014

Hashtag OOTD event


Come shop my wardrobe! I'm excited to support a good cause and be part of an upcoming event put on by students from my alma mater, the University of British Columbia. The Hashtag OOTD event is all about giving back and asks attendees to bring clothing for donation as admission. All clothing donations will go to The Salvation Army. A few bloggers and I will also be there with our clothes for sale and help you build a new wardrobe just in time for Spring! I hope you can come by to hang out with me for an afternoon!

The Details:
Date: 23 March 2014, 1PM - 4PM
Location: YWCA Vancouver, Welch 1 & 2 - Fourth Floor
No Admission Fee! You simply have to bring at least one clothing item, old or new, to donate to charity.

There are swag bags going out to the first 50 people who RSVP on Eventbrite: http://hashtagootd.eventbrite.ca/ so be sure to Register soon!

See you on Sunday, March 23rd!