Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Snow Day


Club Monaco polka-dot top, Zara coat, Rachel Roy jeans, Christian Louboutin shoes, 3.1 Phillip Lim bag, Tiffany & Co and LOVECOCO Jewelry

It's amazing how a dash of snow can add a whole lot of magic to an already beautiful city. We got a snowy surprise last weekend in Vancouver and I couldn't have been happier! While I'm sure the east coast has had enough of it, I really enjoyed this glimpse of snow in my city.  It was the perfect kind of snowfall that melted on the roads but stuck beautifully on rooftops and tree branches. Naturally, we took the opportunity to get a few photos in. This sheer dotted blouse from Club Monaco is my favourite top at the moment and happens to be a perfect match to the backdrop! Keeping with the light and muted color scheme, I took my new 3.1 Phillip Lim mini pashli out for some fresh air.  This adorable little mini bag was a last minute purchase from Barney's in New York.  While I love all of the new colors in his spring 2014 collection, this "cloud" color with gunmetal hardware really stood out. It was only after coming home with this bag that I realized how versatile the color powder blue can be, which means you'll be seeing this bag a lot as we head into spring and summer!