Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Week in Toronto

Joe Fresh blouse, Alice & Olivia skirt, Marc Andrew coat, Tory Burch flats, Michael Kors bag


A week in Toronto just isn't long enough! I love the city and am looking into a possible move to the east coast next year.  From the Distillery District to Kensington Market, we did some touring and enjoyed exploring the city's great spots for food, drinks, and entertainment. The best part? I got the chance to see some of my favourite people over there.  Here are some snippets from the trip!

{Exploring the Distillery District }


{Dinner at El Catrin}


{With my love at the Distillery District }



{Our friend's amazing custom suit and shirt store: SurMesur)


{Relaxing at the pool}


{Beautiful salt water pool at the hotel}


{Out with one of my bestest}


{Rainbow cake at Wanda's Pie in the Sky - Kensington Market}


{One of many beautiful sightings of the CN Tower}


{Toronto skyline by night}