Monday, November 18, 2013
Canadians are joining in on the Black Friday fun and kicking off the holiday season! Pacific Centre has some great activities planned for this ultimate shopping day so before you run off to wait in line at the border, come check out Pacific Centre's Black Friday sales and have a little fun while you shop! You could win some amazing giftcards for your holiday shopping - there are tons of prizes and giftcards to be won! I'll be involved in styling one of the "Right Price" mannequins. The closest guess to exactly how much the outfit costs will win a $100 gift card!
The Fun Details:
Black Friday at Pacific Centre
November 29, 2013
Extended Mall hours: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 pm
Numerous retailers will be having Black Friday offers and special discounts
*The first 100 shoppers at Guest Services will receive a $10 giftcard!
Black Friday Photo Station
- Capture the moment at the Black Friday photo station! Share your photo on Twitter @pacificcentre with #BlackFridayPics for your chance to win a $100 shopping spree!
Garment Bag Giveaway
- 200 exclusive Black Friday garment bags. Over 100 Prizes to be won. "Un-zip” the garment bag for your chance to win gift cards, special promotions and more! All proceeds go to Coast Mental Health. Everyone will receive a custom garment bag for their donation.
The Right Price Contest
- Submit your guess of how much the entire outfit on the mannequins cost. All five mannequins feature clothing exclusively from Pacific Centre retailers. The most accurate guess for each mannequin will receive a $100 shopping spree!
Refreshment Station in Centre Court
- Treats and beverages will be served throughout the day - a perfect break from shopping!
- Stop by the Dunsmuir Court (by La Senza) for glitz and glamour on Black Friday. Pamper yourself with complimentary hair styling, nail painting, and scented skin products.
- Keep your eye out for the Twitter Contest! Follow @pacificcentre for ways to win!
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Ever New cardigan, Zara dress, Miu Miu shoes, Kate Spade bag
It looks like this was the last week to step outside in bare legs - although this faux-fur collar cardigan is warmer than it looks! We are trying to enjoy the last of the falling leaves in the neighbourhood. This means lots of walks with the dog and nestling in cafés with views while we work. Next week I'll be visiting Toronto and will surely pack lots of layers and cold weather accessories. I've only ever been there in the summer time so this will be an interesting visit! Updates from TO coming up!
Friday, November 8, 2013
Banana Republic sequin sweater, Joe Fresh leopard skirt, Tory Burch ballet flats, Michael Kors bag
To say I love this Michael Kors "Selma" satchel would be a gross understatement. I LOVE everything about this bag. It's the perfect size and structure for both work and play. The quality saffiano leather is indestructible and the multiple inner compartments and sturdy bottom literally hold my entire life. The best part? It comes with a strap to wear as a shoulder or cross-body bag. On the black and gold trend, I also recently invested in a pair of incredibly comfortable Tory Burch ballet flats. They practically had my name written all over it! These "Caroline" flats save my feet from all the walking in the city and give them the well-deserved break from heels.
Happy November, everyone. I hope you're enjoying the last bit of this beautiful fall season!
Monday, November 4, 2013
Banana Republic sweater, Zara leggings, Franco Sarto boots, Chanel 2.55 bag, Joe Fresh necklace
We have had an exceptionally beautiful (and dry!) fall season in Vancouver this year and I'm so grateful to have all of this beauty in my backyard. This is also why J and I will always make time to enjoy the colours of fall, no matter how busy life gets. I love this sweater season and found a new love for sweater jackets. I have been especially drawn to them, as opposed to layering a jacket over thin sweaters, for the sheer convenience! This Banana Republic knit has a tweed jacket look with beautiful layers of mustard, grey, and black. It's thick, well constructed, and can definitely keep you warm enough to leave those jackets and coats at home!