Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall'in for 3.1 Phillip Lim


3.1 Phillip Lim for Target top and skirt, Marc Jacobs bag, Kate Spade bracelet

While I'm no longer keen on waking up at 6 am for limited edition designer collaborations, I did manage to pick up a few items from the recent 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target collection online. None of the purses were available but I got lucky with some wearable pieces that are perfect for fall. Phillip Lim is known for his modern and chic designs and I'm glad the collection had a nice range of basics with twists. This structured peplum top with floral print is my personal favourite and it pairs well with the classic circle skirt from the line. This simple look was great for a weekend around town, enjoying a pumpkin spice latte. I hope you're enjoying fall as much as I am!