Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stripes & Sunshine


Zara blouse, Seven jean shorts, Kate & Mel sandals, Banana Republic hat, Hermès belt, Rebecca Minkoff bag

Although blogging tends to fall to the bottom of my priority list when life gets hectic, I still find the joy in reading and posting when I have free time to do so.  I was reminded recently of why I started blogging in the first place. It is the perfect creative outlet - a place to document my days and express my passions. So here I am, documenting how much I love this happy little Rebecca Minkoff mini mac. The bright shade goes surprisingly well with my wardrobe. For a casual weekend look, I wore it with a black and white striped top (the boy calls it my referee shirt), jean shorts, and a straw fedora. Can you tell I'm ready for the summer?

5 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Yay, a new post! You know I always get excited when I see you on my blog roll :)

Love the mini mac! I have one in grey, but have definitely considered getting a fun, bright color!

libys11 said...

hurray!!! i have the larger mac purse from rebecca minkoff and i just love the vibrant colours!! :D yay for the yellow mini mac you have!! :D

Debs said...

Hi there, love the stripes and the bag! I've been debating whether I should buy a striped shirt or blazer lately but can't decide if it looks cute or tacky... Definitely looks cute on you!

I also looked through your San Fran post below and I loved the pics (way better than the ones I took haha)! I just was there two weeks ago so I loved seeing another Vancouverite's perspective of the city. I would move there tomorrow if I could!

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

xx Debbie

www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

that does look like the perfect summer bag, so bright and cute! got to love a crossbody, perfect for keeping your hands free.

Hi Tea Style said...

Great outfit! Love the stripes and yellow bag!

http://www.hiteastyle.com/

Post a Comment