Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall'in for Peplum

 
S.Y.L.K peplum top, Halston shoes, Kate Spade bag, LOVECOCO necklace


After a season of debating whether to try the peplum, I finally went for it. I wasn't sure how it would work for my bodytype at but I was surprised to find that it's actually flattering for most shapes! Not only does it accentuate the waist for an hourglass figure, it's also quite forgiving for days like Thanksgiving! I instantly fell for the rich bronze and simple cut of this top from S.Y.L.K. For this fall look, I kept it neutral by adding gold accessories and some pearls (of course). This outfit also gave me the opportunity to take my new Kate Spade baby out for a spin! KSNY calls it the 'Post Street Sonia' and it features beautifully soft leather with 14k gold-plated hardware, and adorable polka-dot lining. Can you tell I'm in love?





8 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Peplum looks beautiful on you! You look so chic my dear :)

Jennifer Nguyen said...

I love the peplum trend. You're right! I think it does look good on all body types!

ClassyPam said...

Very cute peplum top and you are so pretty!

Smile On:)...Classy Pam

http://classypam.blogspot.com/

blue roses said...

i love the warm chocolate brown paired with black, beautiful! my body type cannot wear peplum, but it looks great on you.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

compradora anonima said...

love the look, the colors are perfect and the big pearls

kokostiletto said...

I love the look of peplum on other people... but not sure if I wanted to try it myself. You look SO GOOD. Love how you pair it with the simple black pants. Where did you get those shoes from?? I need a pair!

sharon lei said...

Carolina, you don't even know how much I am crushing on this outfit. You know that I'm a lover of all things peplum. The look is perfectly polished with those gorgeous captoe heels, and your lovely Love Coco pearls!! Yay for pearls. :) Miss you, girl. Hope you're having a lovely week, so far!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Jul said...

So classy.

Post a Comment