Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ColourFALL

Ecote cardigan, BDG tee & jeans, Franco Sarto boots, Long Champ bag, Herm├Ęs belt

Although not quite as effective as chocolate consumption or retail therapy, blogging has been proving to be a stress relief for me. Who knew? The boy and I have been hermits buried in books and work lately but last weekend, we made time to head outdoors and appreciate the beauty of fall in Vancouver. There's really nothing quite like it! Inspired by the vivid fall foliage, I've been incorporating a lot of colour into my fall wardrobe.  This cardigan from Urban Outfitters has to be my best fall purchase yet.  It's incredibly comfortable and it goes with just about all the coloured jeans I own. The classic tan belt and hidden wedge boots are my go-to pieces and they worked well in tying this colourful look together.




21 comments:

DSK Steph said...

Cute outfit! I really like your cardigan. ^_^ What size your Longchamp bag? I've been thinking about getting them at Christmas gifts and I wanted to know what's a great size.

Beautygirl24 said...

Pretty colors! I love the boots too, cognac is such a great shade for Fall! I'm happy to read that blogging is a stress relief. It is for me too :)

libys11 said...

LOVE these colours!!!! i love how vibrant and yet so "fall" this whole outfit is!!! you look lovely!!

Click me for my NEW BLOG

SIENA.STYLE said...

wow, great pieces!!!
love the belt!
kisses from milano
have a great day
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Marisa said...

I love how bright and colourful your outfit is, Carolina! It's happy and perfect for fall. I'm also totally lusting after your Hermes belt.

Marisa
http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

Carol Li said...

Such a lovely colour combination :-)

www.petitestyleonline.com

Mai Heart said...

I love your outfit so much! Especially, the cardigan sweater!!

Crystal


http://mai-heart.blogspot.com/

Maggie Adofo said...

Such pretty fall colors! You look great.

xo
Maggie
http://magz725.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

I love this outfit.. those pants are awesome!! J

kokostiletto said...

Loving all these fall colors! You look amazing :)

Four Seasons Style said...

Great colors! Super cute outfit :)

Jeane M. said...

Chic and stylish are ever. Love the cardigan and those boots. Got my eye on your next posts.

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great color and that cardigan is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your boots rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Le living and co. said...

Pretty colors!
ps. I love the name of your blog!

www.lelivingandco.blospot.ca

Jul said...

You always look pretty good!! :)

t said...

Nice outfit! I like the red pants.

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Love the colors! fabulous chic look

www.lifeisjustrosie.com

Harija said...

love your outfit =)

xx Macie said...

can't get enough of those boots :)

amen fashion, xo

Style, She Wrote said...

Great casual outfit! Love the Hermes belt! xo style, she wrote

kakang kokong said...

nice & cool.... mobil sedan corolla

Post a Comment