Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Orange Crush


Chanel 2.55 in Beige Clair, BCBG top, BDG jeans, Zara sandals, LOVECOCO Necklaces

I love a bright orange top as much as an orange popsicle on a hot summer day.  This warm colour goes amazingly well with gold accessories so I took my beloved beige Chanel 2.55 out for a spin. The simple and flowy BCBG top allows my new LOVECOCO necklaces to standout and shine. Mixing pearls with textured/matte gold chain, I made these two necklaces with the working-girl in mind.   They're perfect for day-to-night transition. I wear the 3 layered "Zoe" for work and combine it with the "Ella" for a night out. Both are now available on Etsy: Shoplovecoco. The same designs in silver and gunmetal will also be available soon!








The "Zoe" Chain and Pearl Layered Necklace, $34 via SHOPLOVECOCO
The "Ella" Chain and Pearl Long Necklace, $34 via SHOPLOVECOCO

14 comments:

ko0ty said...

I love the color.. I'm obsessed with it right now too. ;)

Jackie said...

Love your new designs!! They are the perfect mix of edgy and feminine! xx-Jackie

Michelleesque said...

I absolutely love the details of your blouse!

Michelle
www.michelleesque.com

http://glamourmission.blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely love it

Beautygirl24 said...

So pretty! You look amazing in orange, it really makes your entire complexion glow! Also loving the Zoe necklace. I think I need it!

Marisa said...

The cut and orange hue of your top is so gorgeous! It's so bright and flattering, and totally reminds me of a creamsicle. Your new necklaces are really sophisticated too. So great to see your line expanding!

Marisa
http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

Cee said...

Orange is such a gorgeous colour on you - it suits your skintone perfectly! And your necklace stands out beautifully against it. Still can't get over how lovely your designs are. Every one is even better than the last!
xox,
Cee

melissa said...

love teh white pants! And that chanel bag oh la la!

MOSAMUSE said...

great shirt!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

the color of that top is so amazing :D X

Dose of Glam said...

great blog
http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

Rachel Ginz said...

I've also been really into orange lately! I recently went shopping and bought a lot of pumpkin/ginger-colored things. I'm not sure I can pull off the bright orange, but it's a gorgeous color :)

Annette Tang said...

hello beautiful!

how are you? loving the orange/white combo. so easy breezy!

x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Iampreppy andIknowit said...

I LOVE this top ! So beautiful ! An the color is so great ! Really nice on you :)

Post a Comment