Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ever New

Ever New Dress, Dior shoes, HRH Collection necklace, MBMJ bag, LOVECOCO bracelet

Earlier this summer, I came across a lovely Australian clothing store at a mall in Singapore. As luck would have it, the store was just about to close when I walked in. Fast forward 2 weeks, I was back to work in Vancouver on my regular route home through the mall. I noticed a new store called Ever New (also known as Forever New) at Pacific Centre. The curious me walked in and thought "wow, everything looks SO familiar". What do you know, it's the same Australian store that just opened its first location in Vancouver! I was finally able to take this Versace-esque baroque print dress home. I paired this busy print dress with my simple Miss Dior patent pumps and my new HRH Collection C'est Chic necklace. Alex is the queen of mixing metals and this piece is my personal fav ♥





11 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

You look beautiful! That dress is a great statement. Love the bracelet too! I really want one :)

Michelleesque said...

That is a gorgeous printed dress!

Michelle
www.michelleesque.com

Kelly Yeh said...

Absolutely LOVEEE this print! You look gorgeous! Looking fwd to more inspirations

<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com

Cee said...

Carolina! You hair! I can't get over it - it looks amazing! Okay, enough exclamation points. Seriously though, these photos are stunning, and so are you :) Love your dress. I never have made it to Ever New, which is probably for the best. I'd be liable to break the bank.
xox,
Cee

Charlotta Grönberg said...

Wooow! Stunning dress and you look so beautiful like always! Lovely! xo

Andrés Corella said...

Now that´s luck and what an amazing dress...such a great buy.

hugs
Andru
The Black Label

Marisa said...

I love how big and voluminous your hair is! The dress is a beauty too, I must go check out the Ever New store. I agree with you about Alex being the Queen of mixing metals. I first discovered her jewelry through your blog last year and I'm so glad I did!

Marisa
http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

Janet Mandell said...

YOUR hair is amazing!!!! GORGEOUS you are wow!!!

LOVE your outfit too!!!

Follow each other????
****ZARA gift certificate giveaway for $400 on www.fashion-a-holic.com*******

meisha moo said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love this look ..great dress! and Alex from HRH collection is awesome...I just go the La Lumiere bracelet..love it!!

The Fashion Milkshake said...


Great post!

3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

I'm an instant follower of you now :)

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Ms. Grace said...

Gorgeous! Follow back sweetie xoxo!
missgraceworld.blogspot.com

Post a Comment