Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Pastels

Topshop jeans, Buffalo silk top, Christian Louboutin pumps, LOVECOCO bracelets

I'm finally home from Asia and back to blogging!  I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. Lately, I find myself reaching for more pastels than brights from the closet. From mint, blush, pale yellow to floral, I love the way these soft hues make a statement. They scream "Summer is here!"  Although it hasn't been a particularly warm one here in Vancouver, I'm not complaining.  The heat and humidity in Asia was almost unbareble so I'm kind of enjoying this mild and comfortable weather.  Trip photos from Beijing, Singapore, and Indonesia coming up! 

Feeling Inspired by these lovely sorbet shades, I've been busy creating new LOVECOCO pieces! The Tweed Woven Chain Bracelet ($22) is my new everyday wrist candy. They go perfectly with the LOVEKNOT earrings ($19) in blush. All pieces are now available on Etsy! See more here: SHOPLOVECOCO




SHOPLOVECOCO

14 comments:

Shamelessly Overdressed said...

Hello! Just discovered your blog, and I love your style. I love how you've paired this outfit, and you look gorgeous, too! Hope you did lots of shopping in Singapore, Beijing, and Indonesia... Asia is my favorite place to shop. :)

Wanna follow each other through GFC / Bloglovin'?

Hope to see you around! :)

Love, S
http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

lisa said...

You're such a jet-setter! Welcome back to Van; it sounds like you've been doing well and keeping busy. The pieces in the shop are beautiful.

Jackie said...

Lovely as usual :) I have to get a pair of those earrings! Your accessories are so pretty!

Andrés Corella said...

I love pastels...your outfit is great..those mint jeans are beautiful.

hugs
Andy
The Black Label

Emily said...

Love this outfit ! :)

http://noregretsjustlove-emily.blogspot.com/

Beautygirl24 said...

I hope you keep these posts coming!

I love this look so much! The jeans are the perfect mint color. I love how you wore coral red lips too :)

Maggie ☮ said...

Those earrings are so precious! :)

FashionJazz said...

Still look so stunning!! Its been to long,hope you are well :) xx

www.fashionjazz.co.za/blog/

Marisa said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see your travel photos, the ones you posted on Instagram looked gorgeous, as does this outfit. I'm usually more of a pastel girl too and your new bracelet is so chic! Love the way you wove tweed into the chain, it's a beautiful piece :)

Marisa
http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

Cee said...

Welcome home! I absolutely love this "Vancouver summer" look - the mint skinnies are perfect for our cooler temperatures and they fit you like a dream. The new pieces from your jewelry collection work so seamlessly into this ensemble, too. I've been lusting after the Love Knot earrings in, well, all of the colours, since their debut :)
xox,
Cee

Darby said...

I just found your blog! I stumbled upon it since the name is SOOO cute! You have AMAZING style! The colors in this outfit are perfection! I'm def following now! YAY!!
XOXO Darby
Obviously Obsessed 

Jenn said...

these are GREAT pics! glad to have found your blog =)

Jenn xo
moderncompanion.com

meisha moo said...

Love the color combinations!!!

Alexandra said...

Where are the ring and purple bracelet from??

Post a Comment