Friday, July 27, 2012

Ciao Roma

MINKPINK dress, Spring sandals, YSL arty ring

They say Paris is the most romantic city in the world. I think Rome comes a close second! The boy and I absolutely loved the charming city of Roma. It was our first and last stop in Europe and we got the most out of it in a short couple of days. Taking gelato breaks in between sites was the best. We must have sampled a dozen flavours by the time we left. We would spend the day exploring the sites, museums, piazzas, and shops, followed by candlelight dinners. The most memorable dining experience was at the famous Pantheon. Staring at the magically-lit temple to all the gods of Ancient Rome while being serenaded by street musician and eating the best Tagliatelle al Rag├╣ Bolognese I've ever had all felt like a dream. I hope we'll get a chance to go back soon as there's so much I've yet to see (and eat) in beautiful Roma!






The 'Prince of Persia' paisley dress by MINKPINK was purchased just days before our trip to Europe and it turned out to be the perfect piece to wear in Rome! This Australian brand has fast become one of my favourites. All of their garments are flattering with a ton of personality, making accessories completely unnecessary. I picked up this dress at my favourite boutique in Steveston Village (Richmond, BC) - VioletHill. The store seems to always have something amazing that catches my eye so it's practically impossible to walk out empty handed. All the reason why I'm so thrilled to have my LOVECOCO jewelry line available at the boutique!

6 comments:

Cee said...

Oh my goodness! I'm visiting Rome this fall and this post has just increased my excitement level by at least 50%. Your photos are amazing - as is that dress!
xox,
Cee

Marisa said...

I adored Rome too! We were there shortly on our honeymoon and it's such a great city. I'm also a fan of MINKPINK and your dress has a beautiful print that perfectly matches your Arty ring!

Marisa
http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

Estelle La Mode said...

Amazing photos! Rome looks wonderful.

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Maggie ☮ said...

My goodness! Your photos are all soo amazing <3

t said...

Nice outfit! I'd love to visit there someday!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Jeane M. said...

Simply stunning! Love the dress here and my mini tour while viewing those great landscapes. Got my eye on your blog now.

Post a Comment