Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spring with Stuart

 
Zara tweed jacket and shorts, Express blouse, Stuart Weitzman shoes 

Stuart Weitzman, that is! I finally found the perfect pair of Mary Janes! The 'Capsize' from Stuart Weitzman's spring 2012 truly had me at Hello with its classic and feminine shape. Although they also come in black and mint green, I opted for the neutral and very versatile color 'blush'.  The best part about them is the modern and striking silver cap-toe on the blush patent leather.  I'm absolutely in love with these beauties! Complimenting the outfit are a few bracelets hand-made by yours truly.  I've been doing a lot of experimenting with jewelry-making lately. Working mainly with pearls, I've been busy creating both classic and fun pieces including the ribbon wrapped bracelets pictured below (in peach-coral and mauve). I'll be doing a full post on my pearl creations very soon. I can't wait to share them with you!





14 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous heels Carolina, and I love the pearl and ribbon bracelets you made!
- Jenny @ Stuff I Love

Charlotta Grönberg said...

Love the blazer! The bracelets are super pretty, too!

Michelleesque said...

Love your heels!

Shanice Wynter said...

Love the jack and the shoes.

--
Shanice,

Please Check Out My Blog www.shanicexoxo.info

Marisa said...

I love anything with a cap toe right now and the silver against the blush on your Mary Janes is so perfect! Your bracelets are adorable too, can't wait for your post about them!

Marisa
http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I love greys and soft pinks together and this outfit and those shoes perfectly encapsulate that colour scheme! I'm in love with the CAPSIZE too - they're such a flattering shoe! Pretty jealous that you got your hands on them :)

Hope you're feeling 100% now and so excited for you that your Europe trip is only days away!

xo
Jen

Sparks In Spring said...

The tweed jacket is such a beau! I love the lighting in these shots, you look amazing.

Beautygirl24 said...

They are so pretty! I love them! The cap toe is a great detail. I seriously want this outfit Carolina ;)

xoxoCat said...

Ooo, I was about to get those Stuart Weitzmans too but they ran out of my size. :( They're so cool!

eloiselabetise said...

Beautiful outfit! Your jacket and your shoes are amazing! xxx

eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

PrncszTffny said...

That is such a nice outfit! Love the neutral colors <3



http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

The Stuarts - gorgeous!

Candace said...

Not into the usually girly look of mary janes but these are the perfect blend of edgy, modern and pretty. love them.

Lam said...

Hi! I so love your shoes! :DD btw how do they fit? I've never tried a pair of SW and I'm thinking of ordering a pair of capsize Mary Janes online... I'm a true size 38 in my opinion though I usually go as the following in certain designs;
- 37,5-38 in Dior & Carven pumps
- 38-38,5 in Burberry, Pedro Garcia, Giuseppe Zanotti, Valentino & Lanvin

... so do you think 7,5 US size in medium width would fit me? according to some size conversions 7,5 equals to 38 but then again I've heard that its 37,5 that it equals to.

Post a Comment