Thursday, March 15, 2012

Work/Play in Ireland








Oh how I miss Ireland already!  Although I was there on business, my lovely Irish colleagues took me around to see the best of the country.  It was such an incredible experience.  From the green rolling hills to the many centuries-old castles, I couldn't get enough of the scenic countryside. I was lucky to visit Dublin city on a gorgeous Saturday. The capitol city was buzzing and had just the right mix of old and modern. I loved walking down the culture rich streets and soaking in every bit of the atmosphere. In the end I have to say that tasting a real draft Guinness really completed my Irish experience.

Wishing you all a Happy early St.Patrick's Day! I'll leave you with my favourite photo of Bunratty Castle where I spent an magical medieval evening.

11 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Wow! What a gorgeous place. Everything looks so plush and green. I'm so happy you posted ;) I always miss your blog carolina!

lisa said...

Such amazing photos! The green dress is very appropriate, I think. ;-)

Miss Queenie said...

gorgeous scenery!! you take really amazing pictures!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

love the pics and the ring! where'd you get??

Sher said...

oh I want to visit Ireland one day too:)

pretty pics!

ko0ty said...

Wow it looks gorgeous there! One day I want to retire in the English country-side... pretty similar to Ireland, I'll bet. ;)

doyouspeakgossip said...

Breathtaking view! Amazing photos! Loved your outfit too!

Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

Free Coupons said...

What a wonderful place and amazing pictures! Love this place!

Alex said...

Love your blog! I just started following! I hope you check out my lil blog too <3 <3 http://www.bloglxdesign.com/

Estelle La Mode said...

Beautiful pics, especially the ones by the seaside!

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

anita b. said...

oooh we wanna go to Ireland next, how's the food? what are the must see/do/eats? I love your coat btw. Can you share where you got it? Love your blog!

Post a Comment