Thursday, March 29, 2012

'Something Blue' at the Loden hotel



If you know me personally, chances are you've laughed at the fact that I've been saving my 'Something Blue' Manolos for my big day. The catch is...I'm not engaged nor do I plan to be in the next little while. I do, however, have a weakness for anything wedding related. The dresses, flowers, cakes... what's not to love?

Last week, I had the pleasure of checking out an unique option for weddings in my city. The Loden Hotel is a modern boutique hotel in the heart of the Coal Harbour, downtown Vancouver. They hosted a wedding showcase in the beautiful Halo penthouse suite where I got an eyeful of beautiful dresses by Something Blue and exquisite jewellery by Montecristo Jewellers.  We were also invited to see the tastefully decorated 'Something Blue' honeymoon suite.  There was a lovely west coast feel to it all that's perfect for Vancouverites looking for a classy, elegant, but stress-free wedding package.



I also got a chance to catch up with a few of my fellow Vancouver bloggers, Erin from Haus of Hybrid and Chelle from Discovering Elegance, over champagne cocktails. Thanks Chelle & Kelly for this lovely photo!